Petitions.nz

Save our Cape Town

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#26 May 27, 2015, 22:18
We need the government to take control of what is happening in the case flats ... we need help, create more educational classes, programs for all ages to take part in, help up the security within the police, army, traffic officers so they can help the communities.
Guest#27 May 27, 2015, 22:36
Why did you sign this petition? To have a safer and better society, so the youth and older people can have a safer society and to fight against crime
Anonymous#28 May 28, 2015, 04:16

2 boys age 20 shot dead in bishop lavis
To count the killings is unbearable kids age 4 think its a game if someone is shot and ask who name is next on the bullet
So unfair that mindset is so poor at this age
Stop crime I dnt know if my child is next
God safe cape flats

Guest#29 May 28, 2015, 05:21
The argument about the army is not suitable to police our community is crap. The army can assist the police by supporting them in visible policing. 1 police officer can have 1 soldier or a few soldiers with him to assist in patrols or stop and search operations.
Guest#30 May 28, 2015, 05:29
We refuse to be ruined with these killings,rape,our kids gone missing and being robbed.We as Coloureds should stand up and stop being weak and lazy cos this is what the enemy wants us to ruin each other out.do we have so much hate for one another?
Guest#31 May 28, 2015, 05:31
I signed bcos i wana live in a safe n danger free community so my children can grow up without fear
Guest#32 May 28, 2015, 05:49
If my signature can add to a voice being heard, then I pray many do the same as we have kids being prisoned in thr own homes.
Guest#33 May 28, 2015, 07:27
I am sick and tired of this crimes and killings that's happening in our communities,our childrens safety comes first and what about all the innocent people getting hurt or murdered on their way to work to provide for their families,its so unfair
Guest#34 May 28, 2015, 07:54
I am a grade 12 learner and I have witnessed many incidents where innocent learners or members of the public gets robbed or hurt over their own possesions I have a 10 year old sister aswell and I see how my mother stresses over our safety everyday I am sure if one of governments officials had to experience what we have to deal with everyday in our communities they would have taken this matter serious and also treat it as something urgent so I beg of those in power to please do something about the drugs.gangsterism,prostitution,robberies.hijacking etc that is keeping our communities hostage
jax#35 May 28, 2015, 08:18

Better future for our children , gangsterism and drugs must be eradicated !!! Our lives are no longer our own, our kids cannot cannot walk freely they h

Guest#36 May 28, 2015, 08:22
I Want To See Children Playing In Parks & Being Happy & Carefree..Want A Safe & Peaceful Neighbourhood..To Be Able To Walk Around Without Feeling Anxious & Fearful..We Taking Back Our Streets!!!
Guest#37 May 28, 2015, 09:19
I think they must advertise it in the peoples post so more people can be aware of this petiton. Government is not for coloured people because we vote DA and western cape they wunt 2rule. All MItchells plains exits is blocked by blacks and when they riot we suffer. Mitchells plain need help especialy our schools.
Guest#38 May 28, 2015, 09:42
Why did you sign this petition? I would love to feel safer in our beautiful city. Every day I hope that my children won't be abducted, that my spouse won't be highjacked, that I won't be highjacked, that our house won't be burgled, that our workplaces will not be robbed, that we will not be robbed. Because as paranoid as it sounds, these are unfortunately harsh realities we live with o
Guest#39 May 28, 2015, 10:03
I am sick and tired of being a prisoner in my home and even then I don't feel safe because the drug addicts feel that they have the right to just steal from anybody. Crime is just out of hand and government is doing nothing about it.
Guest#40 May 28, 2015, 11:12

Coz I'm dik of drug addicts taking over,violence an crime is at an all time high in mitchells plain,y should we sit back an see our community being destroyed??? While politician's sit back an do nothing they just want our votes..

Guest#41 May 28, 2015, 11:17
We have had enough. Our basic right to living in a safe environment has been denied. Time to take matters further. If Government not goung to change the situation, I feel we must summons Zuma and his government in a court of law.
crissy#42 May 28, 2015, 12:09

Need to see a difference to what has become a normality namely crime. ensuring that we leave behind a fruitfull and balanced legacy to those we leave behind. to mke ure my generation t ome cn ejoy te feedom of moving round wthout the fear of bieing robbed, hijacked or killed.  

Guest#43 May 28, 2015, 13:06
sick and tired of crime, drugs and alcohol abuse. Government need to step up or be voted out, alot of lives are being ruined especially the innocent that's not involved in these choices. please we need help.
Guest#44 May 28, 2015, 17:43
Say NO to Gangsterismn nd crime, a better live for all of us.....the future of our kids, my chils is your child....AN INJURY TO ONE, IS AN INJURY TO ALL!!!!!
Guest#45 May 28, 2015, 19:03
I have a 3 yr old son who is growing up and stayin indoors like he is in prison. And i speak for many other ppl including myself who cant walk around freely in our area coz u dont knw when bullets may fly. I think its ridiculous the way shooting gangsterism drugs etc is taking ova in our place. #gatvol sorry for the language......
Guest#46 May 29, 2015, 09:54
Im doing this cus of my kids that still have to bing children in this world,,im feedup and wana feel safe again and to feel free,,,plz plz let us stand together and take down the evil that is happing in M/P and all over Cape Town,,sukraan/thank u
Guest#47 May 29, 2015, 14:36
I want to be able to walk freely to where ever I want to go. and stop worrying when my brothers are outside or my kids
Guest#48 May 29, 2015, 20:49
I signed the petition because I need to make the difference for our future. To better our children's tomorrow.
Guest#49 May 30, 2015, 09:49
Its hell being a prisoner in our own homes.our children dont have the freedom of playing outside like we used to.it is time for positive change
Guest#50 May 30, 2015, 21:20
I signed this petition so that we would be able to walk freely and safely withou being paranoid that someone might harm you ,hijack or even rape and kill.....stronger punishment must be given to all criminals and also to bring the death penalty back!!! We want peace and tranquility in Mitchells Plain and all over these gang infested areas!!!