Petitions.nz

Please give a legit explanation why team Thailand lost two points and does not allow substitutions s

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#11526 May 19, 2016, 13:40
I can't stand to see my volleyball of my country that got unfair points. They had practised for their dream so long, This moment shouldn't even happened!!
Guest#11527 May 19, 2016, 13:40

it is not a sport when there is a cheating

Guest#11528 May 19, 2016, 13:41
I think Thailand should receive more clarification on the 2 incidents occurred during the match with Japan on Wednesday May 18, 2016.
Guest#11529 May 19, 2016, 13:41
I love team thailand
Guest#11530 May 19, 2016, 13:41
This is a corruption.
Do you proud in this activities?
Please do for a professional.
Guest#11531 May 19, 2016, 13:41

Re:

#1: -  

 Fair play is good  . but cheating referee is better, right???

What a shame!!!

Guest#11532 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Please explain..
Guest#11533 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Not fiar!!!
Guest#11534 May 19, 2016, 13:41
I know FIVB can't change the result of this match. But, you should be explain about the abnormal condition of this match.
Guest#11535 May 19, 2016, 13:41
I don't like the unfair game and wanna ask Japanese guy... Do u pround it?
Guest#11536 May 19, 2016, 13:41

Not fair to Thailand:

#1: -  

 

Guest#11537 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Need clear explaination
Guest#11538 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Need FIVB to clarify on this.
Guest#11539 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Too dirty
Guest#11540 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Unfair of the Maxican's valley ball matching game.
Guest#11541 May 19, 2016, 13:41
I don't understand why did the referee has to give two points to team Japan
Guest#11542 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Apparently only does the tablet belonging to the Thai team have problems. This is fishy.
Guest#11543 May 19, 2016, 13:41
No spirit, are you proud of it?
Guest#11544 May 19, 2016, 13:41
No fair
Guest#11545 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Thailand national team fighters
Guest#11546 May 19, 2016, 13:41
No spirit
Guest#11547 May 19, 2016, 13:41
ไม่ยุติธรรม
Guest#11548 May 19, 2016, 13:41
I think it didn't fair for Thai team. This mistake sholdn't happen in such Olympic.
Guest#11549 May 19, 2016, 13:41
Not fair for thailand
Guest#11550 May 19, 2016, 13:41
I want to see the justice.